6.1 In case of installation from Magento Connect
To upgrade the extension to a more recent version:
- Now log into your Magento admin console and navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- Scroll down to the section to Manage Existing Extensions
- Click on Check for Upgrades
- If an upgrade is available, it will be retrieved from Magento Connect and you will be able to select which version to install and proceed with the installation.
- Magento will install the new version of the extension and show a success message. Click on Refresh and you should now see the upgraded extension listed under Manage Existing Extensions
- Scroll to the top and click on Return to Admin to return to your store admin console
- You may need to log out and log in again in Magento Administration to see changes
6.2 In case of file or FTP upload
Follow the same steps of installation.
In case of FTP upload please:
- remember to overwrite files during upload;
- upload the app/etc/modules/EeMailChef_EeMailChefSync.xml at the end.