You will be redirected to a page where you can give your autoresponder a name and select the event type that will trigger it:
In particular you can choose from among 6 different events:
- Anniversary date: Use this option to send emails on, before or after a specific anniversary date. This is a great way to create an effective Happy Anniversary message to your subscribers.
- Link clicked in a campaign: Use this option to send emails on or after the moment when a subscriber clicks a link within the body of a campaign.
- Campaign last click: Use this option to send an email on or after the last click of a subscriber.
- Campaign open: Use this option to send emails when the subscriber opens an email campaign.
- Specific clicked link in a campaign: Use this option to send emails on or after the time when a subscriber clicks on a specific link within the campaign. If you choose this option, you will need to specify the campaign name and the link that will trigger the autoresponder.
- Subscription: This is the most popular option, used to send emails on or after new users subscribe to a specific list.